Want to be in a supportive group setting among your peers, speak freely about
issues you face as a teen and learn positive solutions to solving your issues?
Want to give back to your community and learn how book knowledge applies to the real world?
Are you a fine artist, performing artist, Woodwork designer, a fashion designer
and want to learn skills to be the best artist? Interested in travel, cultural tradition, and world history?
L. Niajallah Hendrix-Wilson, Executive Director
BSW, MS, CRC, CMFT, LCAS-A, LPC-A
• Increase the sense of purpose and mission in the lives of participants
by guiding youth from adolescence to young adulthood
• Increase the importance of self-value and self-respect
• Enhance personal morale through humility, modesty, tolerance, and
• Provide youth with broad opportunities for applying leadership skills,
decision making skills, with respect to community and self
• Enhance students’ social skills that will teach them the art of
negotiating and communicating with peers and authority figures.
• Increase conflict resolution skills and creative alternatives to violence.
• Increase base knowledge about abstinence and teach methods of
identifying and avoiding behaviors that may
lead to premature sexuality and unplanned pregnancy.
• Increase participants’ knowledge and the importance of various
methods of contraction, detection, progression,
and treatment of STD's HIV/AIDS.
• Increase participants on identifying and avoiding behaviors that may
lead to alcohol, tobacco, and other drug use.
• Develop or enhance their artistry.